Description Of Four Season Jacket
For the months of variable weather, we designed the Jacket to include the following features:
- Black & Silver combination with a padded, soft micro suede inside collar for all-day riding comfort.
- Strong, highly abrasive-resistant 600D Cordura Jacket
- Upgraded CE-Approved, Articulated Armor
- Super Fabric sewn with Kevlar thread on shoulders and elbows for extra protection. Made of heavy Cordura layered with micro ceramic plates; Super Fabric is 15 times stronger than Kevlar. (See photo for a close-up look at Super Fabric)
- Resists Dirt, and Stains
- Weather-Resistant Materials with Reissa waterproof inner membrane
- Extended sleeves for long-reach riding
- Longer lower back (to keep your backside covered, Sport Bike Riders)
- Exterior zippered pockets with inside pockets
- Two front Vents (hidden in the front collarbone area) ‘scoop’ the air into the Jacket.
- Rear Exhaust Vent (hidden, horizontal exhaust zipper)
- Automatic Waist Adjustment
- Sleek stylish appearance
- Reflective integrated material, front & rear
- Strong YKK Zippers
- Front Zipper Design Keeps the Weather Out!
- Zippered forearms and Velcro cuffs for perfect adjustment keeps wind out
- EZ Zipper Full Thermal Liner lets you adapt to changing temperatures
- Looks Great with any Motorcycle V-Twin, Sport bike, Touring, Cruiser, and Adventure Bike!
Add your design or Initials to this custom made item for an additional $75
Jackets, Pants & Suits
If you need to take some measurements of yourself before referring to the charts, we suggest you use the following advice:
- Use a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft shops, fabric shops and general household shops.
- Have someone else help by reading the measurements for you.
- Don’t measure over thick layers of clothing
- Don’t tuck in your tummy or push out – just be the normal you.
- When measuring keep the tape measure snug, but not tight.
MEASURING YOUR CHEST
Wrap the tape measure under your armpits around the fullest part of your chest .
MEASURING YOUR WAIST
Wrap the tape measure around where you would normally wear a belt.
MEASURING YOUR LEG LENGTH
Put on a pair of shoes and have someone measure from your crotch to the back of your heel, where you want your trousers to end.
MEASURING YOUR HANDS
Wrap the tape measure around the width of your hand, across your palm and knuckles (at right angles to your fingers).
Size Chest Waist Sleeve
X-Small 34″ – 36″ 26 – 28 32″
Small 38″ – 40″ 29 – 31 32″
Medium 40″ – 42″ 32 – 34 33″
Large 42″ – 44″ 34 – 36 34″
X-Large 46″ – 48″ 36 – 39 35″
2X-Large 50″ – 52″ 39 – 42 36″
3X-Large 54″ – 56″ 42 – 45 36.5″
4X-Large 58″ – 60″ 45 – 49 36.5″
5X-Large 61″ – 63″ 49 – 53 37″